Wig and Beard - Stage Makeup Insider

Category: , , , , , , , , ,

Wig and Beard - Stage Makeup Insider Video Clips. Duration : 1.08 Mins.



Probably the manliest video I'll ever have on this channel. I just happened to be going through a breakout too! Ugh! Haha well, one day for Stage Makeup class we spent most of the time being lectured on wigs, making wigs, steamers for wigs, crepe hair and costume design. At the very end, everyone kind of rushed around putting on wigs and facial hair in a very cramped area. It was soo hot in there too ... and the wig and facial hair did not help haha. It's my first time wearing a wig so I was really thankful but, it looked ridiculous on me ... and I rushed the facial hair. And spirit gum remover smells SO STRANGE. Anyway, enough with the excuses and ranting. This is for anyone interested in what I do in my Stage Makeup class and here was last weeks! Hopefully I'll get better at such techniques in the future if I ever have the desire to apply facial hair for some reason ..... Thank you for watching this SUPER ATTRACTIVE video! :D == MY LINKS Feel free to visit me! :) FACEBOOK PAGE www.facebook.com PHOTOGRAPHY PAGE www.facebook.com TUMBLR *New* AUDFACED.Tumblr.com TWITTER http MY ART BLOG audfaced.blogspot.com BLOGTV www.blogtv.com AudFaced

Keywords: wigs, gender, bending, facial, hair, crepe, stage, makeup, funny, for, fun, male, female, dressed, as, man, woman, mustache, beard, audfaced

Scuba Flashlight Promotion Golf Club Iron Set Discounted

Comments (0)

Post a Comment