Me doing The Futterwacken in my Mad Hatter costume-the real deal

Category: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Me doing The Futterwacken in my Mad Hatter costume-the real deal Tube. Duration : 2.67 Mins.



So this is what Johhny Depp does at the end of the movie Alice In wonderland. This is the actual dance. I learned it by watching him do it over and over. Some parts arent possible to do like when his head and body spins. Also it seems fast because when he does it they cut to talking parts then back to hatter. Thats why it seems short. But its what he does. =] I made the costume myself, all of it. Please Subscribe!!! PS I usually use my own hair for this costume but because of an event coming up I needed to save all my orange spray so I had to use a wig so it doesnt look that good. =] If you want to learn the futterwacken, here's a link to a step by step video I made teaching you how!! www.youtube.com

Keywords: Futterwacken, futterwack, futter, wack, wacken, dance, cosplay, mad, hatter, video, hat, costume, tea, party, alice, in, wonderland, tim, burton, johnny, depp, helena, homemade, halloween, design, at, the, end, wonder

Rx Iv Rangefinders Great Price Filing Systems For The Office Best Buy Fishing Decor Cheap Price

Comments (0)

Post a Comment