How To Make Hooves: Part Three

Category:

How To Make Hooves: Part Three Video Clips. Duration : 1.67 Mins.



During the creation of my Draenei costume for the London MCM Expo this year, I decided to record the process to show you guys and help out anyone else who decides to make their own pair of hooves. Like many others who make costumes/cosplay, I was working on a budget, so naturally I wanted to try a technique that involves using old materials I already own or that come at a cheap price. This is what I ended up with. Hope it helps! It doesn't have to be Draenei, obviously this can be modified to any design you wish to tamper with. Part Three - FINAL: Now with the plaster dry, it's ready to paint! Paint them up and try them on, with the rest of the costume. I hadn't actually finished painting the backs of the heels in this shot, so it is not completely finished. ENJOY! Materials used: Paint Useful tutorials: By Pattasy - www.youtube.com ***Thanks for watching***

Tags: shiverz66, how, to, make, hooves, draenei, costume, cosplay, mcm, expo, london

My Links : Girls Dress Shoes Flowers Skirt Discounted Lightening Serum for Sale

Comments (0)

Post a Comment